Sights and Attractions
There is a lot to do and see in Dornbirn and Surrounding
Immerse yourself in Vorarlberg´s animate and inanimate nature in the Inatura museum, take the cable railway up to the inspiring lookout mountain Karren, hike to the most impressive canyons of the eastern Alps and visit the Bregenzer Festspiele with its world famous open air opera stage.
TOP TO Do´s during you stay in Dornbirn
- Visit the Rappenlochschlucht, one of the most impressive canyons of the eastern Alps.
- Take the cable car to the inspiring lookout mountain Karren.
T +43 (0)557 221 40
- Immerse yourself in Vorarlberg´s animate and inanimate nature in the inatura museum.
T +43 (0)5572 232 35
- Go Skiing or Snowboarding in the Austrian Alps.
- Explore Austrian´s folklore, listen to the Alpenbläsern and try to dance a Walzer.
- Drink a Glühwein in the famous Christkindlmarkt in Donbirn´s city center.
- Visit the Bregenzer Festspiele and the world famous open air opera stage.
Platz der Wiener Symphoniker 1
T +43 (0)5574 4076
- Explore the Traditional Market in the city center.
Every Wednesday and Saturday, 8:00 to 12:00, Marktplatz Dornbirn.
- Make a Boattrip to visit Lindau / Insel Mainau.
T +43 (0)5574 428 68