MAS/MBA "International Management"
MAS/MBA Programme "International Management"
...A Blueprint for Developing International Managers
Please send your application to:
The Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) is made up of two parts
(Basic and Extended Courses) and forms an integral component of the
Master of Business Administration (MBA) course of study.
24 months (16 months MAS-part, 8 months in addition MBA-part)
First semester - Basic course
Second and Third Semester - Extended Courses
Fourth and Fifth Semester, Cheltenham
Assignments, Examination and Thesis
Master of Advanced Studies (MAS)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
10 Excellent Reasons for Choosing - MAS/MBA "International Management"
1. One Class, One Experience : The whole MAS/MBA “International
Management” programme is taught in one class in comparison to other
programmes where students are often merged with other classes in different
modules. One class enables the establishment of one strong learning
community, trust and fruitful knowledge exchange. This structure of the
MAS/MBA “International Management” programme also encourages longlasting
business contacts and friendships.
2. Two Degrees, Double Value : Participants of the MAS/MBA “International
Management” programme will receive two titles: An MAS (Master of
Advanced Studies) in International Management from the University of
Liechtenstein and an MBA (Master of Business Administration) from the
University of Gloucestershire, Cheltenham/UK.
3. Three Days of Learning : During the first term, learning is organised around
three days (Thursday Afternoon – Saturday) every two to three weeks. The
participants will have the opportunity of working on problems and strategies in
different areas for meeting future challenges and practical examples of doing
business today. Coaching and feedback from the lecturers are an immediate
additional benefit for the students and their enterprises.
4. Four Semesters for Learning and Practice: After the successful
completion of the first term, the MAS/MBA “International Management”
programme is organised in four terms of intensive course studies abroad
(3 weeks MAS + 2 weeks MBA). This modular and flexible structure of the
programme allows the students to participate in the MAS/MBA “International
Management” programme while following their individual professional
5. Five Countries, One Language : Students have the opportunity of assembling
national and international meshes because of the advantage of studying in
five countries. Experience of global cultural awareness is an integral part of
the programme. English is obligatory. This enables participants to strengthen
language skills and give support of studying in oral and written business English.
6. Six Sigma : World class lecturers ensure the continuous improvement of contemporary content, a synthesis of theoretical foundations and practical applications and state-of-the-art teaching and learning techniques.
7. Seven Competencies for Success : The use of core competencies in
research and teaching from the different universities covers the multifaceted
demand and requirements of participants from different industries. The
integrated and interdisciplinary character of the programme enhances
analytical, communicative, cultural, leading, social, strategic and technical
competencies of the participants. Moreover, students benefit from the
state-of-the-art technology-based learning methods. Numerous company
visits give the participants the unique opportunity to gain inside information
on their management strategies.
8. Networking After Eight : Forums of Excellence and further cultural events
will provide excellent opportunities to learn more from other people’s
experience in an informal and dialogue-based setting.
9. Nine Basic Modules : The participants will gain in-depth knowledge of
business theory and practice in nine elementary areas during the first term.
This knowledge-base sets the foundation for the studies abroad where this
existing knowledge will be deepened and complementary areas of business
theory will be added.
10. Over Ten Years of Experience : This successful programme is twelve years old and has been copied many times in Austria and Switzerland during its existence.
Why study a copy when you can have the original experience? Continuity in
the team of lectures and partner institutions ensures a high quality standard.
The participants will have full access to the well-established network of the
international academic partners, the business partners, and the more than
100 alumni. Something you can count on!