- Since August 2017: illwerke vkw Endowed Professorship for Energy Efficiency and Head of the Research Center Energy, University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg
- 2012 - 2017: Executive Manager of the Center of Energy Technologies, University of Bayreuth
- 2012 - 2017: Leader of the research group „Energy Systems and Energy Technologies“ at the Chair of Engineering Thermodynamics and Transport Processes, University of Bayreuth
- 2009 - 2017: Lecturer and Research Assistant at the Chair of Engineering Thermodynamics and Transport Processes, University of Bayreuth
- 2004 - 2009: Diploma Study in Environmental and Bio Engineering, University of Bayreuth
Own research areas:
- Coupled energy and water systems, energy system analysis, thermodynamic cycles, thermal water treatment via HDH-process, waste heat recovery with emphasis on industrial waste heat
Supervised research areas at the Research Center Energy:
- Energy storage technologies, solution-processable semiconductors, sorption processes, tomography & simulation, autonomous load management, integration of renewables, system dynamics
Here you find a list of recent publications.
Here you find the google scholar profile.