The tasks and responsibilities of the University of Applied Sciences Board and the Rector are regulated in the Austrian Universities of Applied Sciences Act. One task is to adopt rules of procedure and a statute in consultation with the provider. adopting rules of procedure and a statute in consultation with the provider.
Members of the University of the University of Applied Sciences Board are the rector and his/her deputy, six programme directors, six representatives of the teaching and research staff and four student representatives.
Prof. (FH) Dr. Dipl. Psych. Tanja Eiselen
Prof. (FH) DI Dr. techn. Karl-Heinz Weidmann
Six Programme Directors
- Univ.-Lekt. Mag. Markus Hanzer, Bachelor's and Master's Degree InterMedia, Department of Design and Media Based Communication
- Dr. Michael Himmer, Bachelor's Degree Social Work and Master's Degree Social Work
- Prof. (FH) Dr. Markus Ilg, Bachelor's Degree International Business
- Prof. (FH) DI Dr. Regine Kadgien, Bachelor's Degree Computer Science - Software and Information Engineering and Master's Degree Computer Science
- Prof. (FH) Dipl.-Wirt. Ing. Gunter Olsowski, Bachelor's Degree Engineering and Management
- Dr. Klaus Rheinberger, Master's Degree Energy Technology and Energy Economics
Six Representations of teaching and research staff
- Doris Böhler M.A., DSA; Lecturer, Department Social and Organizational Sciences
- Prof. (FH) DI DWI Miglena Dontschewa; Lecturer, Department Computer Science
- Dr. Hubert Matt; Lecturer, Department Design and Media Based Communication
- Prof. (FH) Dr. Oskar Müller; Lecturer, Department Computer Science
- Bernhard Fäßler, MSc; Research Assistant
- Prof. (FH) Dipl.-Inform. Bernd Wenzel; Lecturer
Four Student representatives
- Elias Hartmann (Bachelor's Degree Engineering and Management)
- Oliver Heil (Bachelor's Degree Computer Science)
- Andreas Seibt (Bachelor's Degree Business Administration part-time)
The rector and his/her deputy are elected every four years.
The current term of office of the University of Applied Sciences Board is from 2016 to 2020.