The FH Vorarlberg - An Attractive Employer
Founded in 1989, the FH Vorarlberg is today a central knowledge hub for the region. It stands for study, research and further education at the highest level. In order to meet this high quality standard, competent and highly motivated employees are necessary. The FH Vorarlberg offers these employees an attractive working environment:
- In a modern university campus, state-of-the-art classrooms as well as technical learning and research laboratories are available. They support and promote innovative learning settings and research work.
- A declared goal of the FH Vorarlberg is to promote the good compatibility of studies, career and family. In 2014 the university was awarded the quality mark "Family-friendly university" by the Federal Ministry for Family and Youth. In 2016, the Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences was awarded 3rd place in the State Prize "Company for Families".
- In order to support students and employees with care duties, the FH Vorarlberg offers, among other things, the possibility of child care very close to the university as well as a structured maternity/paternity leave management.
- The FH Vorarlberg is very well networked locally and internationally in teaching and research and thus offers international perspectives.
- Vorarlberg is one of the ten most innovative regions in the world. The high number of world market-leading companies contributes to the fact that Vorarlberg is one of the absolute top regions in the world in terms of economic power.
- In addition, Vorarlberg has a very high quality of life and leisure. This is due above all to the magnificent mountain scenery and the diverse cultural offerings.