Learning outcomes in the Human Resources & Organisation programme
After completing the programme, you
- know and understand the responsibilities and processes of human resources management as well as organisation design and development,
- are capable of initiating and designing change and development processes within the organisation and managing situations of conflict with a respectful and solution-oriented approach,
- have acquired social and communication skills to meet the various requirements in dealing with people in a professional manner and
- have successfully scientifically analysed and revised a research question that relates to practice in your master's thesis.
As a graduate, you are a leader in your field. You think entrepreneurially, independently and responsibly and you have expanded your skills in the following areas:
- Specialist knowledge
You have in-depth and cutting-edge knowledge in your field. You put this competence to use in an international business environment, thus achieving a competitive advantage.
- Leadership abilities
You are well prepared for assuming leadership responsibilities in an internationally-oriented business field.
- Competence in applying scientific methods in everyday business
You have completed a top quality academic degree programme and are therefore familiar with applying scientific methods. After graduating, you use these skills to solve complex problems in daily business.