Once you have completed the Master‘s degree programme in International Management and Leadership at FH Vorarlberg, you will be prepared to assume responsibilities in management within for-profit and non-profit organisations, leading teams from small groups to larger departments, or managing international projects. You feel comfortable to work in a multicultural environment.
You will be prepared to take on roles such as:
- participating in or leading international teams.
- managing projects systematically, proactively and strategically.
- addressing organisational and intercultural challenges and opportunities.
- navigating change in professional settings and promote innovation.
- liasoning between global opportunities regional peculiarities.
- initiating ethical and responsible management practices.
Potential future spheres of professional activity:
- Managing international market expansion activities.
- Establishing subsidiaries in another country.
- Coordinating international personnel selection procedures.
- Initiating international business and negotiations.
- Leading intercultural teams and excellence projects.
- Designing and implementing innovative business models.
As a graduate, you will be awarded the academic degree "Master of Arts in Business (MA)". This degree entitles you to enter a research degree programme at any university.