This Master‘s degree programme is designed for professionals to continue their careers by offering a part-time programme compatible to the time demands of both, professional work and academic studies:
Programme features designed to help you organise:
- Onsite interactive lectures are typically blocked within sessions of five to six weeks including exams
- Projects, group work and self-study options offer flexible timing with selective presence requirements
- The courses are scheduled well in advance and will be offered Fridays, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A quarter of the course load will be delivered or available in distance learning to allow for maximum time and location flexibility
- Modern infrastructure for online conferencing and collaboration is available to students and faculty
- Our library offers substantial and expanding access to electronic media (e.g., lecture notes, eBooks, journal articles).
We highly recommend the work commitment for participants in part-time study programmes not to exceed 80% of normal work hours.