Double Degree Bachelor International Business HAMK and FHV
Häme University of Applied Sciences (HAMK), Finland and FHV-Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria established a Double Degree Programme in International Business in 2022 in the frame of the RUN-European University.
This Double Degree Programme is based on mutual recognition of the Bachelor's degree programmes in International Business at HAMK and International Business at FHV.
Double Degree Description
- a 3,5 Bachelor's Degree Programme (210 ECTS) for International Business students from Häme University of Applied Sciences (HAMK), Finland and FHV - Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- based on the International Business Bachelor's Degree Programmes of HAMK and FHV.
- study semester 1 – 4 (120 ECTS) at FHV
- study semester 5 – 6 (60 ECTS) at HAMK
- do a Work Placement (30 ECTS - at least 20 weeks) supervised by HAMK. FHV students can define themselves when they will do the internship (for example between semesters, summer etc). Also, previous work experiences can get recognized by HAMK.
- The Bachelor Thesis will be supervised and graded by HAMK and FHV, also the final ex-am/presentation will be assessed and graded by both universities.
- study semester 1 – 4 (120 ECTS) at HAMK
- study semester 5 – 6 (60 ECTS) at FHV
- study semester 7 (30 ECTS) at HAMK
- The Bachelor's Thesis will be supervised and graded by HAMK and FHV, also the final exam/presentation will be assessed and graded by both universities.
- Students who successfully complete the Double Degree Programme (3,5 years) and pass 210 ECTS credits will be awarded the following degrees:
Bachelor of Arts in Business from FHV
Bachelor of Business Administration from HAMK
- The structure and content of the Double Degree will be described in the Diploma Supplement.