International Business Administration
Understand how a company works!
You are versatile interested and looking for a study with an international focus? Business and Management today are complex and globally intertwined with each other.
As a graduate of the bachelor's degree in International Business Administration, you keep track of everything.
After a solid basic education in Business Administration, attractive options are open to you in your studies - find your individual path.
Profit from the high practical relevance and expand your horizons through inspiring experiences abroad.
After completing your studies, you will be ideally equipped for the job market or for further master's studies.
Perspectives after Graduation
After completing the bachelor's degree in International Business Administration, you will be familiar with the business processes and decision-making procedures in a company.
You will be able to solve complex and innovative business management tasks and move confidently in an international and intercultural environment.
Attractive tasks await you in industry, finance, the service sector, trade, commerce and the public sector.
Typical fields of application:
- Controlling and Finance
- Human Resource Management and Personnel Development
- Marketing and Sales
- IT Management
- Production and logistics
- Training and continuing education
Access to further studies
The academic degree "Bachelor of Arts in Business, BA" gives you access to further master's studies at a college or university domestically or abroad.
The FHV offers you for specialization the advanced Business Administration degree programmes:
- Accounting, Controlling & Finance,
- Business Process Management,
- Human Resources & Organization,
- International Marketing & Sales (in English) as well
- International Management and Leadership (with at least 2 years of work experience, study in English).
Building on this, a doctorate or PhD studies at a university is possible.
Why study IBW at the FHV?
Personal and practical
The bachelor's degree in International Business Administration provides you with a solid basic business education.
These are your advantages:
- Individually selectable focus of study
- Unfolding your potential through numerous choices
- Enriched contact with Business and Management in case studies and project work
- High acceptance of the degree by companies
- Part-time studies: semester dates are adapted to the requirements of working professionals (Fridays from 1 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; individual attendance days possible)
- Small groups: high practical relevance, personal supervision, lively exchange
- Clear time frame, clear structure
- Strong international focus (foreign experience mandatory)
International, intercultural, inspiring
You can experience the consistent international orientation of the FHV in many ways. Thanks to agreements with partner universities, there are no tuition fees for you. The costs for a semester abroad vary depending on the partner university.
Outside of Europe you have to reckon with additional costs. If you are receiving student aid, you will receive country-specific scholarships for studying abroad.
Voices about the study
"Knowing how companies tick"
After her training as a police officer, Valentina Angeli from Montafon decided to study International Business Administration. She is especially enthusiastic about project work and business games, which offer a variety of insights into her future profession.
Valentina Angeli, Bachelor student International Business Administration