Shape the dynamic world of Engineering and Technology. Set important impulses for economic progress as an engineer:in. Be an important part of the future in the entire Lake Constance region.
Mechatronics is an engineering science and combines mechanics, electronics and Computer Science.
In the bachelor's degree in Mechatronics at the FHV, you will learn:
- Engineering and natural science
- Project and practical skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Social and methodological competence
- Scientific writing and working
- Language and intercultural competence
You can complete the program as full-time studies or part-time.
Does your heart beat for robotics?
Are you planning a career in medical technology or is the automation of large industrial plants your secret hobbyhorse?
Whatever the case, graduates of the Mechatronics bachelor's degree program are in high demand, and there are many exciting job opportunities in a wide range of industries and at an international level.
Access to further studies
The academic degree "Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bsc" gives you access to further master's studies at a university of applied sciences or university in Germany or abroad.
At the FHV we offer master's degree programmes in Mechatronics, Computer Science and Sustainable Energy Systems. Building on this, a doctorate or PhD program at a university is possible.
Why study Mechatronics at the FHV?
We support you to successfully master your studies
We offer tailor-made support for students with different previous education (general and vocational higher education, apprenticeship), also for career changers:innen without prior technical knowledge.
Our requirements and the learning pace are
high, but you will reach a very high technical level in only three years.
This is how we support you in achieving your goals:
- Teambuilding at the start of your studies
- Repetitorials and refresher courses in the first semesters
- Coaching, office hours
- Tutorials: Benefit from the knowledge and experience of students from higher semesters
- Individual solutions for high stress situations
- Recording of selected courses, e-learning and blended learning
- Good plannability: exams, contact hours are fixed early
You want a personal consultation? We are happy to answer your questions!
|Monday to Thursday||9:00 - 11:30 am|