Missing certificates, what to do?


In order for us to know what competencies you have, or if you are eligible to participate in selected courses in preparation for a degree program, we need evidence of your competencies (e.g.: the general university entrance qualifications, and clarification of sufficient German language skills - or English language skills if you are participating in English language courses).

If you can not provide certificates, there is an alternative way,  to show us what you have already learned in your previous studies or training: The so-called background paper.