International Business Administration
You want to understand what makes a company tick?
You are versatile interested and looking for a study with an international focus? Business and Management today are complex and globally intertwined. As a graduate:in the bachelor's degree in International Business Administration, you keep track of everything.
After a solid basic education in Business Administration, attractive options are open to you in your studies - find your individual path.
Profit from the high practical relevance and expand your horizons through inspiring experiences abroad. After completing your studies, you will be ideally equipped for the job market or for further master's studies.
After completing the bachelor's degree in International Business Administration, you will be familiar with the business processes and decision-making procedures in a company. You are able to solve complex and innovative business management tasks and move confidently in an international and intercultural environment.
Attractive tasks await you in industry, finance, the service sector, trade, commerce and the public sector.
Typical fields of application:
- Controlling and Finance
- Human resource management and personnel development
- Marketing and Sales
- IT Management
- Production and logistics
- Training and continuing education
Access to further studies
The academic degree "Bachelor of Arts in Business, BA" gives you access to further master's studies at a technical college or university in Germany or abroad.
The FHV offers you for specialization the advanced Business Administration degree programmes:
- Accounting, Controlling & Finance,
- Business Process Management,
- Human Resources & Organization
- International Marketing & Sales (in English) and
- International Management and Leadership (with at least 2 years of professional experience, studies in English).
Building on this, a doctorate or PhD program at a university is possible.
Why study IBW at the FHV?
Personal and practical
The bachelor's degree in International Business Administration provides you with a solid basic business education.
These are your advantages:
- Individually selectable focus of study
- Unfolding your potential through numerous choices
- Enriched contact with Business and Management in case studies and project work
- High acceptance of the degree by companies
- Part-time studies: semester dates are adapted to the requirements of working professionals (Fridays from 1 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; individual attendance days outside these core hours possible)
- Small groups: high practical relevance, personal supervision, lively exchange
- Clear time frame, clear structure
- Strong international focus (international lecturer:s, foreign experience mandatory)
International, intercultural, inspiring
You can experience the FHV's consistent international orientation in many ways. In addition to instructions by international guest lecturers and joint courses with incoming students from different countries, you will also physically go abroad. If it is possible for you to study abroad for a complete semester in addition to your professional and private commitments, there are numerous partner institutions for this purpose. Otherwise, the two-week study trips (to New Delhi/India or to Pretoria/South Africa) as well as the participation in short-term stays abroad, for example within the framework of RUN-EU are open to the part-time students (the FHV is a European university).
Voices about the study
"Knowing how companies tick"
After her training as a police officer, Valentina Angeli from Montafon decided to study International Business Administration. She is especially enthusiastic about project work and business games, which offer a variety of insights into her future profession.
Valentina Angeli, Bachelor student International Business Administration