Master Sustainable Energy Systems
Do you want to shape progress towards a sustainable energy supply for companies and society? Are you interested in digital technologies and do you see future opportunities in them?
The energy transition is forcing the change to a decentralized energy supply. Engineers with in-depth knowledge of energy technology, energy economics and digitalization are in demand now more than ever.
With the part-time master's degree in Sustainable Energy Systems, you will acquire the core competencies for these challenges. As a graduate, many paths and career opportunities are open to you in a very dynamic industry.
The transformation to a green Business and Management and the expansion of renewable energy systems are both economic and job drivers in Austria and worldwide. The dynamic development of the energy sector ensures
that experts are urgently needed now and in the future. that experts are urgently needed now and in the future. After completing your studies, you will be able to take on a wide range of specialist and management tasks in private and public companies in Business and Management.
Typical employers are:
- Energy-intensive industrial companies
- Production companies in electrical, Energy and automotive engineering
- Public administration and companies providing services of general interest
- Municipalities and local authorities
- Engineering firms
- Companies in the energy and housing industries
- Consulting firms
- Start-up companies - often with a focus on digital business models
Typical fields of activity are:
- Development of products and services
- Product engineering and product management
- Planning, construction and operation of facilities
- Operational energy and resource management
- Project management
Access to further studies
As a graduate, you will be awarded the academic degree of Master of Science in Engineering, MSc. This qualifies you for complementary doctoral or PhD studies at a technical university.
Why study Sustainable Energy Systems at the FHV?
Interdisciplinary and innovative
Lots of variety awaits you here an interdisciplinary group of students with innovative course contents and teaching methods, you will further develop your personal skills in communication, collaboration and leadership. To make it easy to combine your studies and career, courses are held mainly on Fridays and Saturdays
- Various, innovative mix of teaching and assessment methods
- Compensating for differences in prior learning in the first semester
- Opportunity to work on your own issues in individual and group projects
- Contextual Studies enables interdisciplinary exchange and networking
- Small groups: high practical relevance, personal supervision, lively exchange
- Strong network with companies and research centres
- Modern campus, top equipment
- Free access to technical laboratories seven days a week
- Lecturer from top companies in the industry
- Semester abroad possible
You want a personal consultation? We are happy to answer your questions!
|Monday to Thursday||8:30 - 11:30 am|
or individual appointment