Entry and visa requirements for nationals of other countries (third countries)


People who do not have EU/EEA or Swiss citizenship are referred to as "third-country nationals". Third-country nationals need a „Aufenthaltsbewilligung Student“ (residence permit for students) for the duration of their stay and/or a visa to enter Austria.

Please find relevant details below.

A blue document is handed over at the counter | © Friends Stock – stock.adobe.com