Application and Admission
Take the first step now!
We look forward to receiving your application! Don't hesitate to contact us at any time with questions about your admission to the program or the application process.
The following documents are necessary for your complete application:
- Online form within the online application
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae in tabular format
- Certificates (high school diploma or equivalent)
- Passport or identity card
- Current portrait photo
The application deadline for starting in the respective winter semester is August 31!
Applications for studies at the FHV are possible via the online application.
If you are still missing certificates or exam result, they can be submitted later.
Earlier application = Earlier acceptance!
Take advantage of the early admission process: Apply by March 1 and secure your study place earlier. Early acceptance is possible depending on the results in the admission procedure.
Once your application has been received and examined, you will receive an email about the admission process.
If the number of applicants exceeds the number of available study places, a ranking order will be created from:
- the application interview (75%) - on-site or virtual
- the relevant prior education and work experience (25%); family work is counted as work experience. The quality also flows into the result.
After the end of the admission process, you will receive written notification.