Master Computer Science
As a Computer Science you will know the challenges of digital transformation and benefit from the enormous opportunities.
With the master's degree in Computer Science at the FHV, you will qualify as a leading professional.
You'll shape digitalization in all areas by evolving products into services and generating knowledge from data.
You think entrepreneurially, independently and responsibly. In complex software projects, you take responsibility and lead them to completion at an academic level.
You are a team player.
Digitization is considered a true job engine. The master's degree opens up excellent career opportunities for you.
As a Computer Science graduate, you will contribute to the solution of complex tasks in all industries.
Typical fields of work (depending on chosen
- Software engineering for the entire spectrum along the IoT value chain, from hardware-oriented programming on embedded and resource-constrained systems to networking of devices and systems to integration into the backend.
- Software engineering for distributed information systems based on advanced web architectures and technologies.
- Software and data engineering for data-driven applications, i.e., deploying and merging large amounts of data from disparate sources, analyzing and learning from data, and presenting the results from these analyses using common tools.
- Responsibility for a quality software engineering lifecycle.
- Research and development in the field, particularly in the chosen specialisation.
Access to further studies
As a graduate:in, you will be awarded the academic degree of Master of Science in Engineering, MSc.
This qualifies you for complementary doctoral or PhD studies at an engineering university.
Why study Computer Science at the FHV?
The master's degree in Computer Science is designed to meet the requirements of domestic and international business and convinces with its diverse and varied content of studies.
These are your advantages:
- Lecturers from the Business and Management with regional and international contacts
- True specialisation in Software Engineering in three cutting-edge areas: Computer Systems, Internet Computing, Intelligent Systems
- Creative, customer- and concept-oriented: Small groups, high practical relevance, intensive personal support by lecturers and coaches
- Internationally recognized degree
- Clear time frame, clear structure
- Professional activity up to 40% easily compatible
- Topics and projects from your own company are very welcome
- Free access to technical laboratories seven days a week, also for own projects
You want a personal consultation? We are happy to answer your questions!
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 - 11:30 am|
or individual appointment