Specific admission requirements
General university maturity:
- Austrian matriculation certificate or vocational matriculation certificate or
- equivalent university entrance qualification certificate or
- equivalent foreign certificate (e.g. Abitur) or
- Certificate of completion of at least three years of study at a recognised domestic or foreign post-secondary educational institution or
Specialized professional qualification:
- Completed relevant apprenticeship with additional exams for International Business Administration or
- Completion of a relevant vocational secondary school with additional examinations for International Business Administration or
- German Fachhochschulreife (subject-relevant) as well as Swiss Berufsmaturität need the additional exams for International Business Administration.
Knowledge of German and English at level B2 (Matura level) of the CEFR (Common European Framework for Languages) is a basic requirement for admission to the degree programme.
Recognition of previous academic achievements
Special regulations: As a Matura holder from a higher vocational school (e.g. HAK), individual courses can be credited to you during your studies. This also applies to courses that you have already completed at a recognised college or university.