Double Degree Master of Mechatronics at UiA and FHV
The University of Agder (UiA), Norway and FHV -Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria established a Double Degree Programme in Mechatronics in 2013.
This Double Degree Programme is based on mutual recognition of the Mechatronics Master's degree programme at UiA and the Mechatronics Master's degree programme at FHV.
Double Degree Description
- A 2-year MSc Programme (120 ECTS) in Mechatronics for MSc students at FHV-Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences and the University of Agder, Faculty of Engineering and Science (UiA).
- Based on the MSc programmes in Mechatronics at FHV and UiA.
- Study at their home university for the first 2 semesters (first year of study) of the MSc programme (60 ECTS).
- Study in the 3rd semester at the host university (30 ECTS).
- The 4th semester, the thesis project semester (30 ECTS), is a joint project semester supervised and examined by both universities. DDP students can undertake the thesis project semester at either the home or host university. The main supervisor will be nominated at the home university, and the students perform the thesis project with a co-supervisor from the host university.
- Students who successfully complete the Double Degree Programme and pass 120 ECTS credits will be awarded the Master of Science Degree from UiA and FHV.
- The structure and content of the Double Degree will be described in the Diploma Supplement.