Course offer in English
Bachelor Electronics and Information Technology (Dual)
As a passionate engineer about smart industry and digital transformation you learn to shape technological progress and gain the skills to develop cutting-edge technologies and processes for a sustainable future.
Prerequisites for incoming students
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics (direct and alternating current, electronic elements, analogue technology, digital and microprocessor engineering).
- English at least Level B2.
Courses offered in English
Autumn (winter) semester 2023
Students need to choose the mandatory course below.
- Focus Electronic Engineering (18 ECTS)
(from Bachelor's Programme Mechatronics)
Students can combine all optional courses with the mandatory course.
- Research, Development and Innovation (4 ECTS)
German Language Courses
These courses are scheduled weekly and run over the full semester. They can be combined with all of the other courses. It is only possible to select one German course.
- German Basic (3 ECTS)
- German Basic Fast Track (3 ECTS)
- German Intermediate (3 ECTS)
- German Advanced (3 ECTS)
- German for Business (3 ECTS)