Course offer in English
Join the exchange programme in Mechatronics, study in English and acquire a powerful blend of mechanical, electronic, and computer science skills while fostering your knowledge in entrepreneurship, intercultural competence and science.
Key data of the semester taught in English
English course offer in
|Mode of study||
September - December
Prerequisites for incoming students
- Basic knowledge of mechanical engineering (mechanics, materials, manifacturing, sketching, programming, computer systems, machine elements, CAD).
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics (direct and alternating current, electronic elements, analogue technology, digital and microprocessor engineering).
- English skills, at least Level B2.
Courses offered in English
Autumn (winter) semester 2023
Students can choose all regular courses and combine them with one optional subject.
German Language Courses
These courses are scheduled weekly and run over the full semester. They can be combined with all of the other courses. It is only possible to select one German course.
- German Basic (3 ECTS)
- German Basic Fast Track (3 ECTS)
- German Intermediate (3 ECTS)
- German Advanced (3 ECTS)
- German for Business (3 ECTS)