Double Degree Bachelor in Mechatronics at IPL and FHV
Politécnico de Leiria, Portugal (IPL) and FHV - Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria established a Double Degree Programme concerning the Bachelor degree programmes in the area of mechanical engineering in 2022.
Double Degree Description
- A 3-year BSc Programme (180 ECTS) for Bachelor students in the area of mechanical engineering.
- Based on the Bachelor´s degree programme in Mechanical Engineering at IPL an the Bachelor Mechatronics at FHV.
- Study at their home university for the first 2 years (first 4 semesters of studies) of the BSc programme (120 ECTS). Students interested in the DDP are advised to contact their programme director as early as possible, as subject choices in the first and second year might be affected by their decision to participate in the DDP!
- Study at the host university during the 5th (30 ECTS) and 6th semester.
- During the 6th semester, courses and internship and the thesis will be completed (30 ECTS). Internship, thesis and final examination will supervised and graded jointly.
- Students who successfully complete the Double Degree Programme and pass 180 ECTS credits will be awarded the following degrees:
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from IPL
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSc) from FHV
- The structure and content of the Double Degree will be described in the Diploma Supplement.