Energy Data Visualization for Digital Twins
This project aims to support industry with the development of methodologies and software tools to optimize industrial energy systems. Through the use of a digital twin, detailed energy system models will be developed and technologies will be validated and simplified.
The HCT research centre is involved in the representation of the digital twin using augmented reality technologies. In addition to the design and development of a corresponding AR application, optimized methods for the representation and inspection of manufacturing processes and their energy supply are to be evaluated. The decisive factor here is an in-depth requirements analysis, comparisons of possible hardware and software systems, as well as the observation of user behavior and, based on this, the optimization of usability and joy of use aspects.
In addition, a training simulation with VR glasses will be created. HCT will take care of the continuous involvement of potential end-users, the evaluation of the learning success and the optimization of the user-friendliness.
- AEE - Institute of Sustainable Technologies
- AT & S Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik
- FH Vorarlberg, Digital Factory and Energy
- FH Salzburg Information Technology & Systems Management
- Technical University of Graz
- Montanuniversität Leoben
- Eberle Automatische Systeme GmbH & Co KG
- Enertec Naftz & Partner GmbH & Co KG
- Schmoll Maschinen GmbH
- VTU Energy GmbH
- Bravestone Information-Technology GmbH
The project "Digital Energy Twin" is funded by the Climate and Energy Fund and carried out within the FFG Energy Research Program.