Course offer in English
Bachelor Environment and Engineering
Get ready to design a greener future and learn how to create sustainable tech, design recyclable products, and become an in-demand expert in the eco-friendly industry while specializing in one of the following fields:
- environmental technology
- environmental economics
Key data of the semester taught in English
English course offer in
|Mode of study||
September - December
Prerequisites for incoming students
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics (direct and alternating current, electronic elements, analogue technology, digital and microprocessor engineering).
- English at least Level B2.
Courses offered in English
Autumn (winter) semester 2023
Students can choose one of the two electives.
German Language Courses
These courses are scheduled weekly and run over the full semester. They can be combined with all of the other courses. It is only possible to select one German course.
- German Basic (3 ECTS)
- German Basic Fast Track (3 ECTS)
- German Intermediate (3 ECTS)
- German Advanced (3 ECTS)
- German for Business (3 ECTS)