Internationalization has a high priority at the FHV. As a student, you will benefit from our excellent international network with over one hundred partner universities worldwide and the international learning atmosphere.
If it is not possible for you to study abroad for a complete semester due to professional and/or private reasons, there are numerous offers to gain international experience within the framework of your studies:
- Cross-curricular Study Trip: currently, students travel to India or South Africa for about 2 weeks and work on a joint project with students from the partner university of the respective target country.
- Intercultural Awareness as educational components in the 3rd and 4th semester
- Some of the courses are taught in English by international lecturers
- Summer/Winter School offerings
- Completion of a professional practical training in a non-German-speaking foreign country (only for dual students in exceptional cases)
For detailed info on our international offerings, please see here.