Collaboration with KSW
Who is KSW?
The KSW, Kammer der Steuerberater und Wirtschaftsprüfer is the umbrella organization for tax advisors as well as auditors in Austria. Its members are specialists in tax consulting, auditing, accounting and balance sheets. The main tasks of the KSW include:
- The holding of examinations to become a tax advisor or auditor
- The granting of professional authorization
- The public appointment of persons as chartered accountants
- The recognition of companies as public accountants:in
- Recording and recording of all data of members relevant to the profession
- Various administrative procedures under professional law
- The peer review of legislation
- The promotion of continuing education
- The professional information of the members, especially about tax law innovations
- Member service
What is KSW's collaboration with the FHV?
The cooperation between KSW and FHV is based on the common goal of promoting good education and, subsequently, good, attractive jobs. The FHV offers students with the bachelor's degree programme in International Business Administration and master's degree programme in Business Administration - specialisation ACF a sound education as a solid basis for starting a career in the field of tax consultancy & auditing.
Work placements & jobs in tax consulting & auditing
Tax consultant:in & auditor:in - Important professions for the future.
Job prospects are varied, from working in Austrian and international law firms to self-employment and management positions in companies. Are you aiming for a career in tax consulting or auditing? Are you looking for an internship or a job? KSW will be happy to support you and forward your documents to the firms. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Jürgen Reiner, President of KSW and the KSW team in Vorarlberg (email@example.com).
Junior Accounting Award
The KSW, together with the Academy of Tax Advisors and Certified Public Accountants, established the Junior Accounting Award on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Chamber and the 25th anniversary of the Academy, which was awarded for the third time in 2021. For this purpose, all graduates of the FHV who wrote a master's or bachelor's thesis in the field of accounting and graduated with "very good" or "good" were awarded. In 2021 there were 11 participants. The jury passed:
- Dr. Brigitte Eggler-Bargehr, Director of the Vorarlberg Regional Court of Audit
- Univ. Prof. Dr. Klaus Hirschler, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Department of Accounting
- Dr. Jürgen Reiner, President of the Chamber of Tax Advisors and Certified Public Accountants
- Dir. Robert Sturn, Vorarlberger Landes-Versicherung and
- Mag. Marco Tittler, Provincial Council for Business and Management
- The award ceremony took place on 05 November 2021 in the presence of Vorarlberger Steuerberater:innen and Wirtschaftsprüfer:innen, as well as invited representatives:innen of the tax authorities and the other freelance chambers.