Internationalization has a high priority at the FHV. As a student, you will benefit from our excellent international network with over one hundred partner universities worldwide and the international learning atmosphere.
This international orientation is also noticeable in the master's degree in Mechatronics. You have the opportunity to write your master's thesis abroad in the 4th semester.
In cooperation with the University of Agder, Faculty of Engineering and Science in Grimstad (Norway), the FHV also offers you a two-year double degree program with 120 ECTS:
- You study your first two semesters at your home university, the 3rd semester at the host university.
- The 4th semester, during which you will write your master's thesis in English, will be supervised by both universities.
- When you have successfully completed this program, you will be awarded the academic degree "Master of Science, MSc" by both universities.
Should it not be possible for you to study abroad for a complete semester for professional and/or private reasons, there are numerous offers to gain international experience as part of your studies:
- English courses to enhance your language skills
- Master's students can take part in a study trip outside Europe organized by the FHV across all study programs