Double Degree Bachelor International Business at KdG and FHV
Karel de Grote Hogeschool, Belgium and FH Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria established a Double Degreee Programme in Business in 2014.
This Double Degree Programme is based on mutual recognition of the Bachelor's Degree Programmes Bedrijfsmanagement KMO (Business Management SME) at KdG and the International Business Bachelor Degree Programme at FHV.
Double Degree Description
- a 3-year BA programme (180 ECTS) in business for undergraduate students in International Business at FHV-Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences and KMO undergraduate students in Bedrijfsmanagement at Karel de Grote Hogeschool (KdG).
- based on the International Business Bachelor's Degree Programmes of HAMK and FHV.
- Study at their home university for the first 4 semesters (first two years of study) of the Bachelor's Degree Programme (120 ECTS).
- Study in the 5th and 6th semester at the host university (60 ECTS).
- The Bachelor's Thesis shall be supervised jointly by both institutions. In general, students shall choose their main supervisor from the host institution, additionally, a co-supervisor from the home institution will be appointed.
- The bachelor's exam shall be organised under the responsibility of both institutions. The commission for the bachelor's exam will consist of representatives from KdG and FHV.
- Students who successfully complete the Double Degree Programme and pass 180 ECTS credits, will be awarded the Bachelor's Degree from KdG and FHV.
- The structure and content of the Double Degree will be described in the Diploma Supplement.