Application and Admission
Take the first step now!
We look forward to receiving your application! Don't hesitate to contact us at any time with questions about your admission to the program or the application process.
The following documents are required for your complete online application:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae in tabular format
- Certificates (high school diploma, bachelor's/master's/diploma examination certificate
or - diploma certificate, transcript of records - overview of achievements)
- Passport or identity card
- Current portrait photo
- Optional: Special Certificates of Achievement
The application deadline for starting in the respective winter semester is August 31!
Applications for studies at the FHV are possible via the online application.
If you are still missing certificates or exam result, they can be submitted later.
Earlier application = Earlier acceptance!
Take advantage of the early admission process: Apply by March 1 and secure your study place earlier. Early acceptance is possible depending on the results in the admission procedure.
After your application has been submitted and examined, you will receive an email about the admission procedure. In order to ensure a transparent admission procedure for the study places, the study place allocation takes place in the following stages and according to the following criteria:
Evaluation of the application documents (50%)
- Subject relevance and performance orientation of previous education (25%)
- Subject relevance and duration of previous work experience (15%)
- Quality of the application documents (10%)
Structured individual interview (50%):
- Motivation for study (25%)
- Overarching competencies: e.g. reflection skills, learning strategies, communicative skills in German and English (25%)
After the end of the admission process, you will receive written notification.
Enrollment at the FHV will take place in September.