Internationalization has a high priority at the FHV. As a student, you will benefit from our excellent international network with over one hundred partner-universities worldwide and the international learning atmosphere.
This international orientation is also noticeable in the master's degree in Sustainable Energy Systems. The FHV offers you the opportunity to complete 1 or 2 semesters of the study program at the University of Agder, Faculty of Engineering and Science (UiA) in Grimstad (Norway)
- Semester abroad: take the chance and complete the 3rd semester at UiA
- Master's thesis: Write your master's thesis in the 4th semester in Norway - you will be supervised by UiA and FHV
- Doctoral studies: the completion of your master's degree in qualifies you for doctoral studies. As a doctoral student at the FHV, you can spend part of your doctoral studies at the UiA
If it is not possible for you to study abroad for a complete semester for professional and/or private reasons, there are numerous offers to gain international experience as part of your studies:
- A semester abroad through remote supervision of the master's thesis is possible in the 4th semester
- Master's students can participate in a study trip outside Europe organized by the FHV.
- Expanding your language skills through courses taught in English.